Drake Road Orthodontics is known for the personal attention and individualized treatment given to every patient. For over 40 years, Drake Road Orthodontics has provided state-of-the-art orthodontic care in a comfortable and family-oriented environment. Let us help you get a smile you’re proud to show off!
Our staff is made up of caring, friendly people who enthusiastically share the philosophy of providing attention customized to our patients’ needs.
We know that every patient is different, and you deserve a smile as unique as you! Each treatment plan will be designed with your goals in mind.
Orthodontic treatment shouldn’t be a hassle, and our two-doctor practice allows flexible scheduling without sacrificing quality of care.
Please feel free to contact our office and schedule a complimentary consultation with our knowledgeable doctors and staff. A healthy, beautiful smile is waiting for you!
Let us welcome you into the Drake Road Orthodontics Family!
I am passionate about orthodontics and committed to helping my patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles that create more positivity and happiness in the community. I enjoy being part of the process that results in more confidence and self-esteem for my patients. Every one of them has a unique personality, and the opportunity to get to know them individually is truly a gift.
Board certified orthodontist, licensed and certified by the State of Michigan to specialize in orthodontics. Education: B.S., Andrews University; DDS, Loma Linda University; Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, U.S. Air Force Academy; General Dentist, U.S. Air Force; Master of Science, Ohio State University.
-I'm a part-time adventurer that stomps in puddles, explores the woods, jumps in the lake, and builds an impressive snow fort.
- Lover of all Asian cuisine. Bring on the Indian and Korean food please!
- My three kids, husband and I love to jam together as a family.
- I love finding new and fun ways to teach my kids about gratitude and generosity.
There’s plenty to love about my job. For starters, every day is a chance to improve someone else’s. Each mouth is like a puzzle, and by working to solve it I get to watch patients’ smiles grow proportionately with their confidence. There’s a real sense of belonging here—between patients, doctors and assistants. It’s extremely gratifying work, and something I cherish at every turn.
Licensed orthodontist, certified by the State of Michigan to specialize in orthodontics. Education: B.S.E. & M.S.E., University of Michigan; DDS, Columbia University; MS, Oregon Health and Science University.
- I’ve played pickup basketball with Michael Jordan. Not to brag. (Okay, maybe a little.)
- Thin crust, deep dish, Dominos or du jour. Doesn’t matter. I’ll eat any pizza, any time.
- Check my Netflix queue. It goes Sci-Fi, Sci-Fi, Sci-Fi and Sci-Fi.
- If you can pull me in from outer space, I’m always up for live music.
- I could probably name more Marvel characters than you.
- In another lifetime, I was born in Middle Earth. Huuuuge J.R.R. Tolkien fan.
- I'm all about arts and crafts.
- Any type of music could make it on my running playlist.
- AZO born and raised.
- I'm always thrilled for the next folk, bluegrass, or rock concert.
- Die-hard Cubs fan here. World Series Champs!
- I'm always ready for another adventure. Italy and Ireland are next on the list.
- When I’m not on the volleyball court coaching I’m in the yoga studio.
- Huge fan of Kiiiiiiiiiiiiid Rock!
- I’m basically a one women bake sale when at home.
Front Desk Supervisor
- I like to read. With two active boys, I stick to short stories.
- You can’t live near Nashville for three years without loving country music.
- Someday we want to travel across America. Can I borrow your RV?
-Photo and Bio coming soon
- Photo and Bio coming soon
- Photo and Bio coming soon
-If it’s on Pinterest, I’ve probably seen it. I’m a DIY-er at heart and home.
-I’m a hairstylist, too—weekends are for weddings. Hi brides-to-be! I’m available.
-“Minimalism” is my word of the year.
Clinic and Lab Assistant
- Laughter is my favorite sound. I also like Jack Johnson and The Grateful Dead.
- If I ever get to Ireland, I’ll consider myself lucky.
- Big fan of “Da Bears.” And go, Cubbies!